Join our team.
Business Analyst will help identify gaps and form client and vendor roadmaps. You will analyze the solution and help identify integrations with other teams and products. You will work directly with our various internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality marketing solutions and software.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (ranging from management to customer support and sales) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of a complex marketing platform at the heart of the company's business
- Define, prioritize, and clarify user stories; working with other Product Owners to understand use cases, features, business & technical rules and overall product goals
- Work closely with business product owners to understand their requirements
- 4+ years Scrum experience, with at least two as Product Owner (CSPO strongly desired)
- 4+ years business analysis or product management experience
- 2+ years technical experience (e.g. as software developer)
The Project Manager will provide oversight with project planning, customer management, project financials, issue management and team leadership. Effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills, knowledge of technology and attention to detail are required.
- 8+ years project management experience with major brands
- 4+ years Agile / Scrum experience
- Customer management and project financial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience communicating technology and complex concepts effectively